Home: Tag : Husband

Husband tagged articles

Have you ever heard people talk about men and relationships, and how they don’t mix?
Marriage is not an end nor a goal to be achieved, it's the beginning of a tremendous responsibility. Don't take it on until you're ready...
Although honesty is generally taught as the best policy, I would propose that it is the only policy to follow in 99% of cases. The other 1% could be called "white lies." How are you to know the difference, that is, when someone is telling the whole truth as opposed to a white lie? Here are some tips that will help you spot a liar.
Out of love, the husband should do all that he can to please his wife and to make her happy. The excellent wife is much more valuable than jewels. She is to be treasured.
Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get her poor dog a bone, when she got there, the cupboard was bare. And so her poor dog got none. Do you remember the old nursery rhymes from Mother Goose? Does your cupboard feel bare? How about your bank account? What about your wallet? Are you dreading gift gifting time because you used to give such wonderful gifts and you are afraid others will expect it of you this year?
Kissing is one of some ways to show care and love. Under our sub consciousness, our self ask us to give it to everyone that we love. We give respect and love kiss to our parents, sister and brother, we give friendship kiss to our friends, we give care kiss to our pets, we give warm, sweet, passionate and so much kiss to our husband/lover.
>