Sha Qi – The 9 Evil Forces of Feng Shui to Avoid
Feng shui means the wind and the water. It has to do with the environment where you live. You will be impacted favorably or unfavorably by the surrounding. Sha Qi means the present of killing forces.
Look at the following evil forces which should be avoided at all costs:
1. The evil forces of the dragon: From you window or you door your can see broken mountains, quarrying activities, rock; sand and broken tiles every where. These will drain your wealth.
2. The evil forces of suppression: Your house is surrounded by buildings, flyovers, and there are big billboards on top of the building. You luck will be sluggish and you will find difficulty to break through the situation.
3. The evil forces of glaring light: From the window or your door, strong light reflected directly into your house causing stress and slow down your reactions.
4. The evil force of sickle: The shape of the road or the flyover is like a sickle which cuts into your house. It means bleeding, disputes and a drain of wealth.
5. The evil forces of white tiger: There is a building under construction or is being demolished on your right side. You will be subject to illnesses, bodily injuries and loss of wealth.
6. The evil forces of the staircase: The staircase leads right up to your door step. It means sickness and failure.
7. The evil forces of noise: The noise created, such as a building under construction, will make you ill at ease and succumb to illnesses.
8. The evil forces of odour: The air is stagnant or you can smell the foul air coming from the rubbish dump. You will be weak and do not feel well.
9. The evil forces of the flying dagger: From your door or the window you are directly facing the sharp roof or the sharp corner of another building. You will face illnesses, injuries and loss of wealth.
Charles Chua C K devotes his time to writing articles about his past experiences relating to health, career, money, home, relationships, education, happiness, Feng Shui, writing and more. The aim of his articles is to share useful tips about life with his readers. Please visit his blog at allaboutlivingwithlife.blogspot.com
- Article Word Count: 315
- Total Views: 1070