How To Prepare Orange Juice
Orange juice is easy to prepare with just the same taste as the one bought from the local supermarkets. Oranges are citrus fruits that give vitamin c to your body. This is the most consumed juice in the world. When the orange fruit is ripe they appear orange in color hence the name orange. Your recipes oranges need to be ripe, fresh and juicy. There are also varieties of oranges that are seedless and very sugary in taste.
These qualities will make them the best alternative to make your orange juice. Adding sugar to your juice also acts a good preservative for your ready made juice. Keep your juice always refrigerated and in a closed bottle. This juice can be taken as a beverage in the mourning as a good energy source. You can also take it when thirsty or in need to keep cool.
250 ml water.
1 tablespoon sugar
- Wash the oranges and cut into 2 halves each
- Using a juice squeezer or hands squeeze the juice from oranges and sieve it.
- Boil water and mix with juice.
- Add sugar and stir well. You can add more sugar to your taste.
- Put the juice in a refrigerator to keep cool.
- Drink your cold drink.
- Article Word Count: 212
- Total Views: 18